Here are some things to remember when voting:
1. The McLennan County Elections page has all the information you need to know where to vote, when to vote, and what races are on the ballot in your precinct.
2. Be READY to vote. Make sure you have your proper ID, you know where to vote and the times, and study the sample ballot for your precinct. Your precinct number is on your voter registration card.
3. Allow enough time to vote. The lines may be long, but they move fast.
4. Don’t rush when making your selections.
5. If you choose straight ticket Republican, it will mark all the Republican candidates on the ballot. If you click their name, you may deselect the vote for their name. Check each race to make sure it is marked as you wish.
6. VERY IMPORTANT: Check the Summary Page to make sure your selections are correct BEFORE pushing the Cast Ballot button. You can go back and make corrections. If you have trouble ask the judge for assistance. Once you hit Cast Ballot, the vote cannot be corrected.
7. Read #6 again. This is the MOST important thing to remember.
8. Remember your “I Voted” sticker to remind others to vote.